Thursday, December 3, 2009
Post-Secret Thoughts
As I read these little passages, I thought some were funny yet some sad. When I read about the young lady who wished her father could walk her down the aisle for her wedding I instantly thought how lucky I am to have had my father be there for me. There is a picture of reddish/pink colors and it has words but I can't make them out. It hurts my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow...you picked the same one I did..It was hear wrenching. I am also thankful that my Dad was there to walk me down the Aisle.
ReplyDeletei too liked that post about having your dad walk you down the aisle. it is something i hope i never have to worry about but since my dad is on the older side and i dont know when (if) i will ever get married it is something i might need to worry about
ReplyDeleteHaha that pink one really did hurt my eyes too. I agree that many of these secrets are sad but some are also really funny and entertaining. They can also really make you think about your own life.
ReplyDeleteI liked reading these posts too. It's always interesting to read about other people's thoughts, especially secrets.
ReplyDelete